2 whole, ripe peaches
- Heat grill to low/medium heat.
- Cut peaches in half and remove the pit.
- Drizzle olive oil on the inside of the peaches.
- Place peaches face down for 3-5 minutes on the grill, then turn and leave skin side down for an additional minute.
- Dip into cinnamon sugar mixture and serve.
Cinnamon Whipped Cream
1 pint whipping cream
1 tablespoon cinnamon
5 tablespoons sugar
- Add whipping cream, cinnamon, and sugar to a mixer and beat on high until you reach the desired consistency.
- Taste and add in vanilla flavoring as needed.
- Chill until served.